Places in Polaroids #6

BerlinBerlin

#6a - Berlin / inventors of the Sasomstag
#6b - Berlin / much love, such friendship

2016 has been full of fulfilling my wanderlust and I was traipsing around a lot of new countries and cities. Coming home has never been so sweet and short as this year. Each time, I was rarely adjusting and off I went again. I loved being away every second and I loved coming home. The roots I started to plant are growing and I am one lucky person to have patient roommates, patient friends and patient family who I somehow squeeze into the short time in the city. Maybe I'll stay a bit longer in Berlin next year... until wanderlust hits again.

2016 in Berlin was: hugging people, enjoying the homely feeling, Sasomstag, glitter, music, being out and about in the city, rubber boat birthday parties, calling Tempelhofer Feld my living room and connecting with people. 'Twas a very good year, Berlin. Thanks for the people, who inhabit you, and the homely feeling you offer me.

No comments:

Post a Comment